28 September 2009

This Friendly World

I have been thinking a lot about friends lately. And I think they are a good thing.

I think friends who think like you are good because you can share entrees at restaurants with them. But I think friends who do not think like you are good because they will tell you honestly if plaid is a trend you should avoid.

I think you are lucky if you have friends enough for a dinner party. But you are also lucky if you have one good friend who will help you move a heavy armoire back and forth across a room (cus you can't quite make up your mind about it's placement).

It seems that friends of any kind or any number are worth having since being a friend is worth trying.

So I really like my troop of friends.

And I hope you really like your troop of friends, too.

-rfb







4 comments: