16 November 2009

Thank & Give

Saturday while the snow was falling, I was having tea with Black Jack. We were drinking an herbal mix Stilts brought me from his last yoga retreat in China. As I looked out the window I thought, "I love the first snow of the year." Then I took a sip of my tea and I thought, "I love the taste of this tea." And then I looked at Black Jack and I thought, "I love spending time with this friend."

I realized that I have a lot of nice things in my life. And with Thanksgiving around the corner, I thought it would be nice to make sure I thank a little more. So I will think of something everyday that I love and I will write it down.

Because I have so many things to be thankful for.

What are you thankful for?






1 comment:

  1. Creative, ingenious, unique ideas... people who listen to their intuition and bring creative beauty into the world. The inspired mind is so fascinating...it will never ever run out of unique thoughts! It makes my little heart smile to think about. :) Thanks for sharing your genius.

    ReplyDelete